The Versatile Vizsla

A Vizsla as a lifestyle. My journey shaping Sawyer to be a truly versatile vizsla through Conformation, Hunting, and Obedience. But most importantly through all these endeavors Sawyer has become my loving and loyal companion for life.

Friday, December 25, 2009

A California Vizsla Christmas!!!


A Merry Christmas playdate with Ms. Chloe and a new camera for me!

Chloe and Sawyer enjoy their sunny December run
All fun and games until one Vizsla takes a dip in the marsh... followed by Vizsla number 2!
All cleaned up and home, Sawyer is so patient while I try out my new Canon Rebel T1i
So handsome! Love the new camera! Two paws up!

2 comments:

  1. Your boy is sure handsome! He sort of has the same look as my girl Luna. Good luck in the field!
    Anna
    www.akginspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! We are still doing field work, it was a shame to use a pro to finish his CH, in the field I always handle myself. I did manage to get his Grand without relying on professionals. That was great! I like us being a team. Sorry for the late reply, I just saw this.

      Delete