The Versatile Vizsla

A Vizsla as a lifestyle. My journey shaping Sawyer to be a truly versatile vizsla through Conformation, Hunting, and Obedience. But most importantly through all these endeavors Sawyer has become my loving and loyal companion for life.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our Second Day in Carmel... Back to the Beach!

One last spin around the ring! Nothing exciting for Sawyer at this show, but he is ready for his beach time!!
All smiles for Sawyer!
Toldin's Senya (and Sawyer's future puppy momma!) come on a run with us.

He's coming in for a hug! Watch your important parts!
No other way I'd rather 
spend my time than having fun with my little man Sawyer

MMM, delicious seaweed!






 
And the very best part of all is a happy tired vizsla that sleeps all the way home! xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment