The Versatile Vizsla

A Vizsla as a lifestyle. My journey shaping Sawyer to be a truly versatile vizsla through Conformation, Hunting, and Obedience. But most importantly through all these endeavors Sawyer has become my loving and loyal companion for life.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Week One Continues...

My little man is learning the lay of the land in his new yard




Sawyer blends right in on the rug while playing with his goldfish toy Dane and Theresa brought over on one of their puppy visits. Having people over to play with a new puppy is great for socialization!


One of my favorite puppy photos, such  a sweet little profile!



Well of course he needed his own little "Busy Bee", my nod to the movie Best In Show, if I'd only know how accurate that movie really turned out to be...


"Its a hard knock life..." Well, not for this particular puppy dog!

Don't let that innocent look fool you...he already has us all on the run! Its a good thing he's a darn cute puppy!

1 comment: