The Versatile Vizsla

A Vizsla as a lifestyle. My journey shaping Sawyer to be a truly versatile vizsla through Conformation, Hunting, and Obedience. But most importantly through all these endeavors Sawyer has become my loving and loyal companion for life.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

And So Begins Woofstock!



Here we are on Thursday! Day one of the Woofstock Festivities! A four day show in Vallejo, CA that includes the VCNC Specialty and Sweepstakes on Saturday. Sawyer is in the ring for the first time in the Open Dog class handled by Josh Hargis. He has the touch! Sawyer places! Although its 4th place, but out of 8 dogs I am VERY impressed with my little man!



1 comment:

  1. Great job on the blog! I read every post and looked at every picture since I know how much work this must have been. It was fun to retrace the last year in "this viszsla's life".

    ReplyDelete